Last Updated: 12 March 2021
- You – refers to the individual using this Website.
- We/Us/Our – refers to B&I Capital AG, Talacker 35, 8001 Zürich, Switzerland.
- Website – refers to the B&I Capital website, accessible from bnicapital.com and bnicapital.ch.
- Service Provider – refers to any legal person who processes data on our behalf to provide this website.
- Personal Data – refers to any information that relates to an identifiable individual.
- Device – refers to any device that can access the Website such as a computer, a mobile phone, or a digital tablet.
B&I Capital AG, Talacker 35, 8001 Zürich, Switzerland is the controller of your personal data we process.
Our European Union GDPR representative is CMS Hasche Sigle. The address is CMS Hasche Sigle, attn: GDPR Representative B&I Capital, Stadthausbrücke 1-3, 20355 Hamburg, Germany. The email address is email@example.com. Please add the following in your email: “Reference: GDPR Representative B&I Capital” so that your request can be assigned appropriately.
Purposes for which we collect your Personal Data
When accessing our website a pop-up message will inform you that cookies are being used to analyse the use of our website. If you click the “Accept” button, you agree to the use of your data within the scope of this policy. Your Personal Data will only be processed if you expressly agree to this. Your IP address may be stored on our server to document your agreement to personal data processing.
We host Matomo exclusively on servers hosted by a carefully selected service provider. All analysis data remains with us and is not sold or passed on to third parties.
We retain your Personal Data we process for as long as is considered necessary for the purpose for which it was collected (including as required by applicable law or regulation).
The use of this analysis tool is based on Art. 6 Sect. 1 lit. a GDPR: the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes.
You may revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future by disabling cookies using the appropriate browser settings.
Cookies are small pieces of information that a website saves on your device. We use essential cookies automatically on our website to provide you with an interactive experience. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them).
By voluntarily contacting us by sending an email to our email address the sender’s personal data sent with the email will be stored. This data will be used exclusively for processing the correspondence. The contact information may be retained for as long as necessary to contact you.
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information is stored at the facility of our web hosting service provider in Switzerland. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, Uniform Resource Locator (URL) data, browser type, operating system, and the time and date of your visit. We collect this information to operate and maintain the website. The log files are kept for 7 days.
Disclosure of your personal data
- Service Providers – We may share your personal data with our service providers. Our service providers only have access to user information needed to perform their functions and they may not use it for any other purposes.
- Legal Purposes – We may disclose your personal data to third parties in the context of the applicable legal and statutory requirements or based on decisions by official authorities or for purposes of law enforcement.
Security of your personal data
Although we use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal data from unauthorized access, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal data.
Your data protection rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of your data protection rights. If our processing of your personal data falls under the GDPR you are entitled to the following:
- The right to access – This enables you to receive a copy of your data.
- The right to rectification – This enables you to ask us to correct any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you.
- The right to erasure – This enables you to ask us to delete or remove your data where there is no reason according to GDPR for us continuing to process it.
- The right to restrict processing – This enables you to ask us to restrict the processing of your data where there is no reason according to GDPR for us continuing to process it without the restriction.
- The right to object to processing – This enables you to object the processing of your data.
- The right to data portability – This enables you to ask us to transfer the data that we have collected directly to you or to another organization.
- The right to lodge a complaint with supervisory authority – You have the right to lodge a complaint about the processing of your personal data with your respective supervisory authority.
Privacy policies of other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites that are not operated by us. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that third-party's site. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party websites or services.
How to contact us
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us at: +41 44 215 2888
- Or write to us at: B&I Capital AG, Talacker 35, 8001 Zürich, Switzerland