Last Updated: 6 November 2020
- You – refers to the individual using this Website, or the legal entity on behalf of which an individual is using the Website, as applicable.
- We/Us/Our – refers to B&I Capital AG, Talacker 35, 8001 Zürich, Switzerland.
- Website – refers to the B&I Capital website, accessible from bnicapital.com and bnicapital.ch.
- Device – refers to any device that can access the Website such as a computer, a mobile phone, or a digital tablet.
Cookies are small pieces of information that a website saves on your device. We use essential cookies automatically on our website to provide you with an interactive experience. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them).
Information we collect
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information is stored at the facility of our web hosting service provider in Switzerland. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, Uniform Resource Locator (URL) data, browser type, operating system, and the time and date of your visit. It is in our legitimate interest to collect this information, which are used to operate and maintain the website. The log files are kept for 7 days.
Privacy policies of other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites that are not operated by us. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that third-party's site. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party websites or services.
How to contact us
- Email us at: email@example.com
- Call us at: +41 44 215 2888
- Or write to us at: B&I Capital AG, Talacker 35, 8001 Zürich, Switzerland